In response to guidelines and directives from the government, The Heating Academy courses have been postponed since March. Thankfully, new guidelines mean that we are able to get the courses running again.
The government is advocating measures to contain the Coronavirus and we all have a responsibility to reduce the risk of infection and keep our community as healthy as possible. As such, The Heating Academy courses will now run with the following measures in place:
- Firstly, and most importantly: anyone who is booked onto a course who experiences symptoms must NOT attend the course. Please email me to let me know, and you can rebook for a date when you are better.
- Course size has reduced to 9 attendees . This allows for a safe 1+ metre distance between each desk.
- As the course is indoors, face masks are compulsory. These will be provided. Each individual desk will have antiseptic wipes and an alcohol hand gel for each attendee.
- Lunch will not be provided, so you will need to bring your own packed lunch, and your own mug. I will still provide tea and coffee but bringing your own mug helps with cross contamination.
- Please drive directly to the course and try to reduce possibility of exposure by not stopping for petrol/ food etc.
I’m excited to have you all back for the courses. Using our common sense we can continue to have great days full of banter, but safely in line with the government guidelines.